September 16, 2012

Trampled by Turtles



This weekend combined a few of my favorite things! Live music, Trampled by Turtles and some of my best guy friends! Friday mid-morning Riley drove down and we got to catch up and he got to meet some of my friends here. Later afternoon my bro (Ryan) and friends Mitch and Alex came down to go to the Trampled by Turtles concert. We arrived at the outdoor venue around 7 and listen to two opening acts and then tramped went on at 9:30. AH! They are so good live. Literally I just love them. They are a mix of bluegrass, rock and just plain old amazing string instruments! So good! They are a local Minnesota band from Duluth. Seriously look them up! And in addition to seeing an amazing band I got to spend some quality time with my favorite guys (we even took some time to take band pics of them;)! It was a very fabulous weekend.




Much love,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Aah trampled by turtles.... looks like it was a great time! Miss you guys!

    -Cam.

    ReplyDelete