Woohoo a DIY post....How to embroider paper!
Here is what you will need:
embroidery floss, needle, paper, tape, scissors, a design in mind
1. Draw your design on thicker paper.
2. Poke holes with needle on design lines.
3. Thread needle. Find good starting spot and push needle and thread through hole. Tape end of floss.
4. Continue going in and out of holes, so the yarn is every other.
5. Once you hit the end go back through to fill in the holes and taping the ends once more.
6. Continue until you are please with the embroidery.
I have already made two of them and I think they are so cute! Have fun making them. If you do make one I would love to see it, twitter @sararendall, instagram @schrendall or email me at email@example.com.