September 21, 2012

A Photo: Outfit post


So I've been MIA recently again (wouldn't it be nice if homework did itself?) but here is a little post for you all! I decided to take inspiration from a blogger (Nataly Michelle) who has been taking outfit photos of herself using just her iphone and is just plain ole adorable! I love this idea because I don't have the guts to ask anyone to take photos of me....dumb reason I know. So here's what I wore on Wednesday...I think. 
Sweater- H&M
Shirt- Foster the People concert
Bracelets- All from my mama
Pants- Gap
Shoes- Target
Well I'm off to study...wish me luck!
Much love,
Sara



1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAYYY!!!! :-) :-) :-) I don't have the guts to ask people, either! I'm too shy!! And embarrassed :-x This is so so cute! Love all the colors + the shoes + those jeans look perfect.

    ReplyDelete