July 10, 2012

Basilica Block Party






So we had the best time at the Basilica Block Party. My parents took my brother Ryan and his girlfriend Emily, my boyfriend Riley and I and we met up with our close family friend Bruce. The block party has three stages and we went to the main stage to see Mat Kearney (my favorite ever!!!), The Head and the Heart and Train. It was a blast despite the 100 degree heat and the downpour during Mat Kearney (he wasn't able to finish his set, sad). It was so fun to go to the concert with my parents because they are actually really fun to hang with (and no I'm not just saying that because they may read this). I had a great time and I just plain old love live music!

Mat Kearney!
Soaking wet after the rain! (Emily, Ryan, Me and Riley)
 
Bruce, Mom (Terri), Random friend my mom made, Dad (Tim)
102 to 72...really?! Crazy MN!

Skyline and lots of people!


No comments:

Post a Comment