February 5, 2013

Paris day 2






























Day two started off with buying fruit from a farmers market with very very VERY poorly spoken french. I then made my way to the Louvre because I had planned to do this walking tour I found for free online. It was super cool because it had facts about buildings and such but since it was pouring on and off all day I decided to spend lots of time in the Louvre (a post to come later). After the Louvre I looked at shops and decided to find some crepes and coffee. After my break for crepes with nutella (YUM!) Then I realized I was at the complete opposite side of town and that I was exhausted! I walked to Arc de Triomphe de l'EtoileSo I took the metro back to the hotel to chill until Kathryn came..hooray!
Much love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment