December 15, 2012

DIY: fabric banner

So it has been a long while since I have been here...I finished up my fall semester yesterday morning with an oral spanish exam. Now I am only constantly refreshing the grade page to find out if my grade calculations were correct. *Fingers crossed* But now that time is back more on my side I have a fun and easy DIY! Boy have I missed crafting!

What you will need: 
fabric squares (mine were free from the ikea store), large needle, embroidery thread


1) Lay out squares in a pattern you like. 
2) Thread needle
3) Pull needle and thread through one top corner to the other
4) Repeat step 3 for all fabric squares
5) Tie ends in knots
6) Hang up and enjoy



I think it is just so cute and simple and it cost basically nothing. I hope you all have a great weekend! Its so good to be finally back here:)
Much love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment