August 20, 2012

The Odd Life of Timothy Green

Seriously new favorite movie. I left the theater bawling...and I NEVER cry. I went to this movie with my mom, sister and dad and we all enjoyed it...and boy is it hard to find movies that everyone in our family likes! Its a perfect movie for the young, old and college students, like me, who get over invested in characters from movies, books and television shows;) 

The actor, CJ Adams, who plays Timothy is my new favorite actor...seriously this kid knows how to become a character! So impressive! Though some believe Timothy Green to be creepy and weird I find him to be perfect in his own quirky sort of way...but this is also me talking and I am a quirky theater, non-athletic, crafting type. He is the type of child I wish to have (in about 10 years;). 

There are many messages in this movie but my favorites are. Be yourself, you don't have to conform to be happy. Also, enjoy life and soak up every moment your have because you don't know when it will be the end.

So overall I would give this movie 5 sarastars;) I loved it and highly recommend it.

Much love,
Sara


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked it! I haven't seen it (yet) but i really want to. It looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to see this! I'll definitely have to check it out now, thanks for the review! :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete