August 19, 2012

Liebster Award! Hooray!



Super exciting news! I was nominated for a blog award by my good friend Elana.
The Liebster Award is for blogs with up to 200 followers. The story goes that "Liebster" is German for kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, valued, cute, pleasant, endearing and welcoming. So I'm super excited to be offered this award from Room 334. Thanks Elana!!!

So here are the rules for the award!
1. Each person most post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the people you tag with the award.
3. Chose bloggers (with less then 200 followers) and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award (social networks accepted).
5. If you have not done so already, follow the tagger and visit at least three nominees. Spread the love!
6. And remember, no tag backs! 


Edit:
I forgot to add 11 random facts about myself...oppse! So here you go! (Thanks Elana for reminding me)

1. I love doing yoga but I am probably the most un-flexible person.
2. I am obsessed with food! But only really good fancy food from new and interesting restaurants.
3. My dream job would be to either work in a bilingual elementary school doing speech therapy or owning a small boutique filled with pretty things.
4. I have a brother 2 years younger than me, Ryan, and a sister 8 years younger than me, Rachel.
5. I love nature but hate misquitos with a passion.
6. I am going to study abroad to either Spain, Ecuador or Costa Rica spring semester. SO EXCITED!
7. If I didn't have to have a job I would backpack across the 6 habitable continents.
8. I literally have to spell check EVERY word I use because I cannot spell for crap.
9. I am obsessed with owls. This blog was almost named Owl Eyes and I have a growing collection of owls in my room.
10. I want to be a speech therapist but sometimes I cannot talk. My brain moves too fast for my mouth.
11. I love avocados. I could eat slices of them plain. YUM!


My 11 questions from Elana:


1. If you could steal one movie character's wardrobe, who would it be?  

Carrie Bradshaw from SATC. Her outfits are so avant-garde, fun and sassy.

2. Who is the one person in your life you trust the most?

 

GAH! There are so many people who are so incredible in my life! So if I have to choose it would probably be these three, Riley, Hannah (aka Nugget), and Hannah.


3. Which blogger would you love to trade closets with?


Room 334...seriously so many cute skirts and dresses. And she is so darn funny! 

4. What do you want your last meal to be?
Anything asian..sushi, stir fry, pad thai, rice, pot stickers...anything

5. The song or album I currently have on repeat is...
Passion Pits new album Gossamer

6. What is your favorite magazine?
Ahh! So many good ones! Umm maybe Instyle because its always laying around the house and has great wearable fashion.

7. What is one trend you hate?
Uggs when its not snowy or freezing out. So bad. Who decided this was a good idea?!

8. If you could have one designer design your clothes for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Chanel please and thank you. So classy and timeless.

9. What company would you kill to work for?
Myself. I would love to own my own boutique one day...though it may not happen;)
Otherwise, more realistically, a bilingual school. 

10. Coffee or tea?
Bad picture but it was a study day.
TEA!

11. What fall item are you looking forward to wearing the most?
Riding boots, tights, jackets, SCARFS! I love fall!


My tags:

Questions for my tags to answer :
1. What is your dream job?
2. What act would you like to in a circus? 
3. Favorite instrument?
4. Favorite TV show?
5. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
6. Least favorite chore.
7. What is your go to cozy/chill day outfit?
8. Favorite board/card game.
9. Favorite holiday.
10. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
11. Why did you decide to start blogging?


Much love to you all and thank you Elana,
Sara

3 comments:

  1. First off, where are your 10 facts about yourself?? Not okay. Second, you are too cute and way too sweet to me. I don't deserve it. Come visit me and you can borrow all the clothes you want! I loved reading your answers, I absolutely, whole-heartedly agree with #7. It pisses me off to no end. Now get your facts up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! I love your facts about yourself, and the answers to the questions :) I definitely agree with number 8!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete