August 21, 2012

DIY: Plastic Drawer Covering


So if you didn't know this already I am kind of obsessed (and by kind of I mean full fledged love for it) with pinterest, especially pinterest crafts! So here is one I found thought it would be an easy thing for my dorm and it only took 10 minutes!


1) Gather supplies: Plastic drawers, Scrapbook paper, Scissors, Tape

2) Measure desired paper to fit drawer fronts, sides or back.


3) Cut all paper to desired sizes.

4) Use tape to tape paper in place. (I used normal one-sided tape rolled into loops at the top and at the bottom taped it to the paper and the bottom of the drawer...if that makes sense).



I did not put paper on the sides mainly because I didn't feel like it...haha. But I think it still looks cute. Have fun customizing your generic plastic drawers!

Much love,
Sara

4 comments:

  1. This is actually super cute and something that I definitely need to do to my set of drawers I am taking to college. Thanks for the idea!
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! I have one of these in my closet, maybe I'll do this so it's easier to look at haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that's such a good idea! I have yet to invest in an actual dresser for my closet, and this idea would make my plastic drawers look oh so much better! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete