October 11, 2012

A birthday note to my honey

A (embarrassing) picture from our first birthday celebrated together. 
 Riley,
Happy birthday my love. This special day we share has tied us together forever and I am forever grateful for your presence in my life.  For today I hope it is filled with joy, peace and the realization that you make a difference in so many peoples lives. Thank you for being my sunshine and make me happy when skies are gray. Happy 19th birthday!
All my love forever and ever,
Sara

My favorite recent picture of us:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow you guys are an adorable couple!! I love looking at old pictures too, it's funny to think that things used to be that way! It's always hard to know what to do for birthdays, but I think a blog post is a nice addition :)

    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete