June 29, 2012

Foodie: The News Room





 This man and I have been dating for 2 whole years. Now for some that may not be a big deal but my friends I am pretty stoked. I love him to the edge of the universe. 
So anyways, Riley surprised  me by taking me to The Newsroom, a restaurant he had never been to but I had a few times before. I would have to say it is my favorite. It has such a cool decor...seriously you need to go look at their website. Basically the restaurant has blown up important newspaper articles from the past that cover the walls (that description does not even do justice to this place). And on top of the awesome newspapers everywhere, the bar is a made to look like a ship, so cool! And even on top of the awesome decor their food is incredible. YUMMY! If you are ever in the area and need a restaurant with delicious basic (but still unique) american food The News Room is your place.


Literally the best turkey burger and fries of my life!
My man and his open face turkey and gravy with mashed potatoes!

Not only was it 93 degrees but it was so humid...hence my odd up-do.


Happy 2 years babe!
Much love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment